Something I have not done in a while is give some quotes. I love quotes, all kinds of quotes from all kinds of people. I thought it would be a good change of pace for today. Here are a few of my favorite quotes for you.
- Attempt Great Things for God, and Expect Great Things from God – William Carey
- “We must not work God into our lives but work our lives into God.” – Emily Hess Haynes
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
- Fear less, hope more. Eat less, chew more. Whine less, breathe more. Talk less, say more. Love more and all good things will be yours. – Swedish Proverb
- Failure isn’t so bad if it doesn’t attack the heart. Success is all right if it doesn’t go to the head. -Grantland Rice
- Get busy living or get busy dying – Shawshank Redemption
- If you are playing it safe then you forgot your call. – Dr. Richard Blackaby
- “Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
- Nothing is easier than saying words. Nothing is harder than living them day after day. -Arthur Gordon
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. – Herm Albright
- “Success is living up to your potential. That’s all. Wake up with a smile and go after life… Live it, enjoy it, taste it, smell it, feel it.” — Joe Kapp
- “Nothing is more common than unfulfilled potential.” — Howard Hendricks
These are a few of my hundreds of favorites. Which of these do you like? Why? Share one of your favorite quotes with us.